Grants that support the evidence-based development of activities to achieve a Priority Outcome
Activities funded include:
- Replicating, adapting or scaling a proven model
- Piloting or demonstrating a tested model
AMOUNT: From $50,000 to $250,000 per year
TERM: 2 to 3 years
- More information on the Grow Grants Stream
- Learn about the Priority Outcomes, Grant Results and Metrics associated with all the OTF action areas
- Learn more about how OTF helps Grow grantees tell the story of their impact
OTF asks certain Grantees to survey their program participants using standardized surveys, to help us understand the impact OTF funding is having across all our Grant Results. View the Grow Grant Survey Tools that corresponds to each Grant Result.
Grow grantees can use our Grow Grant Standardized Survey Planning Worksheet to plan how and when to survey program participants.
Read some Frequently Asked Questions about how to deliver the Grow Grant standardized surveys to your participants, which were prepared by OTF’s partner, Forum Research.
Please contact the Support Centre at 1.800.263.2887 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information