Upcoming Grant Deadlines for the Resilient Communities Fund
The Resilient Communities Fund supports community-based organizations that deliver programs and services in Ontario and need funding to recover and build capacity, resilience and sustainability.
Eligible applicants can apply for a grant to develop and implement medium to long-term plans that address current organizational challenges they are facing to recover and build resilience.
Review the updated Resilient Communities Fund resources that include comprehensive information related to eligibility requirements and application questions.
Grant application deadlines
Organizations that are approved for a Resilient Communities Fund grant from the December 7, 2022 deadline will not be eligible to receive a grant for the February 1, 2023 deadline.
- Grant application period 1: Application will be available as of January 4, 2023, with an application deadline of February 1, 2023, at 5 PM ET.
- Grant application period 2: Application will be available as of September 27, 2023, with an application deadline of October 25, 2023, at 5 PM ET.
Application supports for the February 1, 2023 deadline
All our supports and resources are complimentary – and designed so organizations can access the most up-to-date, comprehensive information that enables them to initiate, write and submit grant applications directly to OTF.
- OTF supports are designed and led by knowledgeable granting staff including Program Managers and Program Administrators.
- Grant information you receive from OTF is always up-to-date and addresses the most current changes to our grant applications.
If your organization recently participated in an information session or booked a coaching call related to the Resilient Communities Fund, your organization is ready to apply!
If your organization is new to OTF, join us from January 9 to 27, 2023 to hear directly from OTF staff.
- Attend an information session to learn about the Resilient Communities Fund and OTF’s eligibility requirements.
- Book a 20-minute coaching call to discuss your project with an OTF Program Manager.
- Contact OTF’s Support Centre for general inquiries at email@example.com or 1 800 263-2887.