With the continued news and growing concerns around novel coronavirus (COVID-19), the Ontario Trillium Foundation (OTF) wants to provide you with an update on our commitment to you during this important time.
The health, safety and well-being of our communities is a priority and we are following the lead of Ontario public health authorities with respect to our customer service supports.
- Staff remain available to support you and will continue to respond to enquiries, process reports, conduct grantee engagements and make payments in keeping with current agreements.
- The Support Centre remains available and can be reached by email: email@example.com and by phone: 1-800-263-2887 during regular business hours of 8:30 am to 5:00 pm ET.
- Assessment of current applications will continue per set internal processes.
- All meetings and information sessions will be held virtually.
- In preparation for the August 12th Grow deadline, OTF is preparing a virtual menu of options to support applicants including one-on-one coaching.
- Please consult the OTF Events Calendar where these options will be posted in late April.
Please stay safe and healthy.