Apply for recovery support through the Resilient Communities Fund
The Ontario Trillium Foundation (OTF) has launched application supports and updated resources for the upcoming Resilient Communities Fund application deadline.
OTF is supporting non-profit organizations that have been impacted by COVID-19 through the Resilient Communities Fund.
Starting November 10, 2021, eligible organizations can apply for funding for their community-based projects to help them rebuild their capacity, deliver programs and services in innovative ways, and meet the needs of their communities as they continue to build back and recover.
Grant application deadline
- Organizations can apply for funding starting November 10, 2021.
- Grant application deadline is Wednesday, December 8, 2021, at 5 PM ET.
Review all the Resilient Communities Fund requirements and prepare your grant application in advance of the December 8, 2021 deadline.
Please note that the following grant information has been updated:
- The application questions, which now includes submitting your organization's CRA business number.
- The project assessment areas.
Connect with OTF and get support for your application:
- Attend an OTF information session
- Book a one-on-one application coaching call
- Call our Support Centre at 1 800 263-2887, Mon - Fri: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM or email your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Resilient Communities Fund has supported 1,045 projects with a total investment of $83M across Ontario since it was announced in August 2020.