LEARN HOW OTF CAN SUPPORT YOUR RESILIENT COMMUNITIES FUND APPLICATION
The Ontario Trillium Foundation (OTF) is committed to supporting the non-profit sector recover and rebuild from the impacts of COVID-19 so they can effectively meet the needs of communities across Ontario.
Through OTF’s Resilient Communities Fund, eligible non-profit organizations can apply for a grant for capital and non-capital activities to:
- aid their medium to longer-term recovery efforts
- help with their stabilization
- build their capacity and resiliency in the aftermath of COVID-19
The Resilient Communities Fund grant application deadline is now Wednesday, December 9, 2020 at 5 pm ET.
Grant application details
- Request amount: From $5,000 to $150,000
- Grant term: up to 1 year
- The grant application opens Wednesday, November 4th, 2020
Grant application resources
- OTF has updated the Financial Statement Requirements for grant applications. This change has been made to help new organizations and/or organizations with small/medium sized revenues be better able to meet required financial standards while still being able to access our grants.
- Application Questions updated
- Application Tips new
- Assessment Criteria updated
- Financial Workbook Instructions
Visit the Resilient Communities Fund resources page to learn more about these updates, how organizations can apply, and to review important grant application tips.
Still have questions and looking for more support?
If you are looking for application support, information about the application process or require technical assistance:
- Contact our Support Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1 800 263-2887
- Attend a Live Group Q&A session and have your questions answered
- Book a 15-minute support call with a Program Manager