Capital grant resources and supports now available
Starting July 6, 2022, apply for a Capital grant to help your non-profit organization address a community need by improving the infrastructure Ontarians need to thrive.
Whether it’s purchasing equipment, building a new space, or completing renovations, retrofits or repairs, OTF’s Capital grant support projects that will have a positive impact in your community.
We support projects that:
- Improve access to community spaces, facilities, programs, activities and services, and facilitate community members’ full participation in the life of the community
- Improve and build community spaces
- Make programs and services better and more efficient
- Make better use of technology
- Organizations can apply for funding starting July 6, 2022.
- Grant application deadline is August 3, 2022 at 5:00 PM ET.
- Attend a webinar to learn more about Capital grants and OTF's eligibility requirements.
- Book a 15-minute coaching call to discuss your project.
- Contact OTF’s Support Centre for general inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1 800 263-2887.
Visit the Capital grant page to learn more.