Please note, the third and final round of LPRF granting is complete. For more information about the Fund, please contact the LPRF Support Centre at 1.800.263.2887 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Organization Registration Deadline: June 7, 2017, 5pm E.T. closed
Application Deadline: June 28, 2017, 5pm E.T. closed
1. Are you eligible?
Find out who can apply.
2. Attend a local outreach sessions: Learn how to apply!
3. Read and understand the Application Guide before applying for LPRF funding
4. Register your Organization the registration deadline is now closed
Before you begin a grant application for the LPRF, you must first register your organization or update your organizational profile with specific information about your organization. Follow these steps in order to register:
- Read the checklist for OTF and LPRF registration and browser requirements.
- Registration happens in two parts. First, enter the basic information about your organization. This part must be done in one sitting. You will then be emailed a username and password that will allow you to complete your registration.
- Once your registration is verified, OTF will email you a new user ID and password that you can use to begin a grant application for LPRF and/or OTF.
Already registered with OTF? If your organization is already registered with OTF and verified as eligible to apply for OTF grants, your organization is automatically registered and eligible to apply for the LPRF.
5. Review the Program Criteria and Assessment Criteria
Before you start your LPRF application, know what we will be asking for. Review the Application Questions and the 2017 Call for Proposals Application Guide , including the assessment criteria that will be used to review LPRF applications.
6. Submit an Application - Deadline: June 28, 2017, 5pm E.T.
the application deadline is now closed
Using your user ID and password, log in and access the LPRF online application. Upon submitting your application, you will receive OTF confirmation that we have received it. Your application will be reviewed for eligibility, completeness, and how well your project fits with the LPRF criteria.