Ontario Trillium Foundation Announces New Grant Deadlines for 2018
Today, the Ontario Trillium Foundation is pleased to announce that it will be providing a number of grant opportunities in 2018 with the following application deadlines:
SEED (dates unchanged)
- Organization Registration Deadline: January 31, 2018
- Application Deadline: February 21, 2018
GROW (dates revised)
- Organization Registration Deadline: April 25, 2018
- Application Deadline: May 16, 2018
CAPITAL (dates revised)
- Organization Registration Deadline: July 25, 2018
- Application Deadline: August 15, 2018
TRANSFORM (new dates)
- Organization Registration Deadline: October 17, 2018
- Application Deadline: November 7, 2018
YOUTH OPPORTUNITIES FUND (new dates)
- Expression of Interest Deadline: August 30, 2018
- Organization Registration Deadline: October 31, 2018
- Application Deadline: December 6, 2018
The Ontario Trillium Foundation is committed to continuing to deliver enhanced support to community organizations wishing to apply for grants in Ontario. If you are interested in learning more about our grants and/or applying for a grant, experienced Foundation staff are currently delivering workshops across the province, and webinars and information sessions that cover our overall Investment Strategy as well as the upcoming Seed Grants in depth. Note that our support includes providing individual support to potential applicants.
If you have questions, please contact the Support Centre at 1-800-263-2887 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have a new deadline for transformational projects at the local or provincial level in November 2018. The Transform Investment Stream will invest in projects that use collective strategy and transformative action to tackle complex community issues and create lasting change. It will provide greater clarity and simplicity to applicants seeking funding for transformational projects through a program designed to build on the success of our Collective Impact approach. It will also provide access to large grants in local communities and funding for projects of regional and provincial scope. More information about the Transform Investment Stream will be released in the new year.
About Collective Impact:
Any organizations that have been interested in applying for a Collective Impact grant are encouraged to call our Support Centre to ensure your project is directed to the appropriate grant opportunity.