Learn how the Ontario Trillium Foundation can support your Capital project
If you have a Capital project and want to learn how to submit a strong grant application, join the Ontario Trillium Foundation (OTF) for a series of Capital Investment Stream webinars and telephone coaching clinics.
These sessions will offer concrete information on what makes an effective Capital project as well as the common decline reasons for Capital grant applications.
When: April 15th – June 11th, 2019
Registration: Visit our sign up page and register for as many sessions as you need.
What we're offering:
We’re hosting a two-part webinar series. Attend both to ensure you get all the information you need.
- Part 1: Action Areas and Capital Projects, What’s the Connection?
- Part 2: Top Tips to Submit a Capital Grant Application
Telephone Coaching Clinics:
Attend any of our themed group conversations and come prepared with your project-based questions.
- Let's Talk Capital: Does your project fit?
- Let's Talk Capital: Investment Stream
- Let's Talk Capital: Grant Application
- Let's Talk Capital: The Financial Workbook
- Let's Talk Capital: Active People Grant Results
You can schedule a one-on-one coaching call if you have additional questions. To book a coaching call, contact the OTF Support Centre.
Organization registration deadline: May 22, 2019, 5 p.m. ET.
Application deadline: June 12, 2019, 5 p.m. ET.
If you have any questions, please contact the OTF Support Centre at 1 800 263-2887 any time Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET. or by email at email@example.com.