WELCOME TO THE KNOWLEDGE CENTRE
This is an online community for connecting Ontario’s nonprofit sector to create relationships, share knowledge, and build capacity with each other and beyond.
Overall, the Knowledge Centre is part of OTF’s commitment to support Ontario communities by giving you the opportunity to:
- Help build the capacity of the sector in learning about our Action Areas, Measurement, Open Data, and other topics of importance to the sector as they emerge.
- Build innovative and more personalized digital relationships with OTF and organizations just like yours, across the province and sector.
WHO CAN USE THE KNOWLEDGE CENTRE?
- The Knowledge Centre is open to everyone, and the content is tailored to the needs of members of Ontario's nonprofit sector who want to increase their collaboration and leverage their learning.
- Anyone can read all content in the Knowledge Centre.
- If you want to participate in discussions and interact with other members, we welcome you to create an account here.
WHAT CAN YOU DO HERE?
- Share stories and promote the successes of your organization.
- Discuss challenges your organization is facing and identify collective solutions to common sector issues.
- Share resources of interest to the sector, such as web sites, articles and videos.
- Join a Workshop to collaborate on finding solutions to specific sector challenges.
- Be part of a community of individuals who share your passion to drive positive change.
Once again, OTF welcomes you to the Knowledge Centre and we look forward to connecting with you.