The Ontario Trillium Foundation (OTF) is one of Canada’s largest granting foundation and an agency of the Government of Ontario. With a budget of over $100 million, OTF awards grants to some 700 projects every year to build healthy and vibrant Ontario communities.
This summer employment program is for students only.
Students must meet the eligibility criteria of the program:
All students must be currently enrolled in a secondary, or post-secondary institution or within six months of graduation and have reached the age of 15 and not yet reached the age of 25 upon commencement of employment or up to 29 years for persons with a disability, if disabled, within the meaning of s.10 of the Ontario Human Rights Code, R.S.O. 1990, c. H.19, as amended from time to time.
- Proof of enrollment must be provided to the employer
- Students must be residents of Ontario
- Students must be eligible to work in Canada
Note: The applicant should be living in Ontario at the time they start work. The intention of the program is to provide career related experience to eligible students that are also eligible to work in Ontario.
- Support a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) project
- Assist in critical system testing for OTF's granting application system
- Support IT Infrastructure and Training departments as needed
- Participate in other process enhancements and automations
- Perform user acceptance testing of OTF’s Granting systems and document test results
- The applicant should have Microsoft Office skills (i.e. Excel & Word)
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be detail oriented and have good interpersonal and communication skills
The Student will gain in-depth understanding of CRM concepts and will have the opportunity to work with and learn from the development and customer support team members. The IT Student will learn some key business analysis techniques, how to complete end to end system testing using both manual and automated processes. In addition, they will have an opportunity to explore IT systems on cloud platforms.
$14.00 per hour
June/July 2019 (for six weeks)
To apply for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume online.
The closing date for this posting is June 14, 2019
To learn more about the Ontario Trillium Foundation, please visit our website at: www.otf.ca
We welcome applications from people who are reflective of the diverse communities we serve, including those who might need accommodation
OTF is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
This 2019 Summer Experience Program position is co-sponsored by the Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration and the Ministry of Tourism, Culture and Sport.