Salary Range: $48,037 - $60,046.
Recognized as one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, the Ontario Trillium Foundation is also one of Canada’s largest granting foundation and an agency of the Government of Ontario. With a budget of over $100 million, the Ontario Trillium Foundation (OTF) awards grants to some 700 projects every year to build healthy and vibrant Ontario communities. OTF makes strategic investments that contribute to community wellbeing across six Action Areas: Active People, Connected People, Green People, Inspired People, Promising Young People and Prosperous People.
Each year, more than 3,000 applications are reviewed by hundreds of volunteers. Supported by professional and experienced staff, volunteers bring knowledge of local needs and a wide range of expertise to the decision-making process.
Working with OTF offers the opportunity to build healthy and vibrant communities in Ontario, while working in an ever-evolving and open environment that promotes inclusivity and diversity. We are a team of high-performing, passionate, agile, life-long learners, who are just as ready for a challenge as we are ready to have fun. Come and join us!
We are looking for exceptional customer service and administrative professionals to fill the role of Bilingual Program Administrator.
The Bilingual Program Administrator will provide outstanding customer support, administrative and granting services to internal and external stakeholders to ensure efficient delivery of OTF’s grant-making operations and programs.
The Bilingual Program Administrator reports to the Director, Support Services.
OTF continues to operate under hiring restrictions; however, for front-line business critical positions to OTF operations, roles may be approved for hire where necessary. Due to hiring restrictions, at this time, this role is being hired as a one-year contract with the possibility of becoming permanent.
- Answer and provide responses/resolutions to external telephone and electronic enquiries by clarifying desired information, researching, locating and providing the relevant details especially as it relates to OTF strategies, policies and procedures – and escalates unresolved queries as appropriate
- Provide assistance for navigating the OTF grant application system and accessing program requirements and other information on the OTF website
- Maintain support center database (CRM) by logging accurate and appropriate information
- Verify organization registration information submitted by new registrants and current applicants
- Monitor and support active low risk grants ensuring grantee understanding and compliance with the grant contract/OTF policies and facilitation of problem-solving, where appropriate
- Complete documentation and reporting relating to the monitoring of low risk grants as outlined in the Monitoring Guidelines
- Close files as required while following the life cycles of the grants
- In depth comprehensive knowledge of OTF’s strategies, policies, procedures and in navigating OTF’s website
- Discretion and tact, and the ability to work with highly sensitive information, maintain confidentiality and handle difficult discussions
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with customer problem resolution
- Analytical ability in order to assess the capacity, leadership and fiscal qualifications of applicant organizations and active grantees
- Ability to coordinate complex activities, organize multiple tasks and prioritize work
- Excellent research and communication skills in order to provide relevant and detailed responses to requests for information
- Demonstrated writing skills, including the ability to present accurate/factual information clearly to diverse stakeholders
- Ability to coordinate the exchange of information with all stakeholder groups
- High degree of competence to work with different technologies and various platforms
- Attention to detail and an understanding of the importance of data and file integrity
- Ability to work as part of a team, assisting others when needed
- Accountability: Take ownership and deliver
- Agility: Embrace change and ambiguity
- Excellence: Be the best you can be and strive to be better
- Relevant post-secondary education at the university or college-level, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Two to five years of office administration experience in a client service-oriented environment
- Knowledge of the diversity of the Foundation’s clientele and stakeholder groups
- Bilingualism English/French is required
To apply for this position, please visit our website and submit your cover letter and resume online:
The closing date for this posting is January 15, 2021.
We welcome applications from people who are reflective of the diverse communities we serve, including those who might need accommodation.
OTF is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
OTF is a Nut-Free and Scent Free Environment.