Applying for a Grow Grant? Join our workshop in Walkerton!
Applying for a Grow Grant? Want to know more about the Ontario Trillium Foundation’s (OTF) programs? Join our free workshop on our popular Grow Investment Stream.
This full-day workshop, led by experienced OTF staff, will walk you through a Grow grant application. As a bonus we'll also be offering a session on OTF's Capital Investment Stream following the Grow session.
The Grow workshop will include:
- Interactive presentations and quizzes
- Sample worksheets
At the end of the workshop, you will:
- Gain a better understanding of OTF Investment Strategy
- Learn to identify the key components of a competitive Grow project
- Understand the Grow application process
- Our venue is fully wheelchair accessible
- Registration is limited to two people per organization (each person must register separately)
- If you register less than 48 hours before the session (and less than 72 hours before a Monday session), we will do our best to accommodate:
- Special meal requests for lunch
- Accessibility or accommodation needs
- Check-in and networking starts at 9:00 a.m. and the session begins at 9:30 a.m.
- We encourage you to prepare for this session by reviewing What We Fund and Grow Grants on our website.
Please contact our Support Centre at 1 800 263-2887 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
**Evaluation Planning is an important element of a competitive Grow application. Watching these great videos on Evaluation before attending the Grow Workshop is highly recommended:
Grow Investment Stream deadlines:
Organization registration deadline - April 25, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. ET.
Grant application deadline - May 16, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. ET.
Looking forward to seeing you!
See our social media accounts for regular updates about workshops, webinars and more: