Have an innovative idea for addressing community need? Join our Seed grant workshop in Kingston!
You are invited to a half-day workshop presented by the Ontario Trillium Foundation (OTF) that focuses on OTF’s Seed Investment Stream. Do you have a great idea for approaching a community need in a different or innovative way? Our Seed workshop will help you understand what makes a good Seed grant, and provide tips for submitting a strong Seed grant application.
This practical workshop will include:
- Interactive presentations
- Sample worksheets
At the end of the session, you will:
- Gain a better understanding of the OTF Investment Strategy
- Learn to identify key components of a strong Seed project
- Understand the grant application and assessment process
- Registration is limited to three people per organization. (Each person must register online separately).
- Although we do our best to accommodate special meal requests and/or accessibility or other needs, we may not be able to meet your needs when you register less than 72 hours prior to the session.
- Our venue is fully wheelchair accessible.
Seed Investment Stream deadlines:
Organization registration deadline - January 31, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. ET.
Grant application deadline- February 21, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. ET.
We look forward to seeing you, and please share news of this event in your community and with your networks!
See our social media accounts for regular updates about workshops, webinars and more: