Community Engagement: Knowing Your Audience - Sudbury
We are hosting workshops in Sudbury focused on building capacity around Community Engagement. These sessions are designed for groups who are working towards system level change and will focus on building knowledge around community engagement and supporting peer learning with groups.
The session will be delivered by our colleagues from Tamarack using video from Michael’s session in Ottawa held in December.
The objectives of the sessions are to support participants to:
- Increase their knowledge of their audience
- Reach out to unconventional partners
- Create authentic engagement strategies
- Engage people with lived experience
- Communicate with their audience and partners
- Sustain community engagement over the course of their initiative
- Develop a community engagement strategy with their team
- Create a peer learning network during the workshop