Applying for a Grow Grant? Join our workshop in Pickering!
Applying for a Grow Grant? Want to know more about the Ontario Trillium Foundation’s (OTF) programs? Join our free workshop on our popular Grow Investment Stream.
This full-day workshop, led by experienced OTF staff, will walk you through a Grow grant application. As a bonus we'll also be offering a session on Demystifying Financial Statements following the Grow session. Presented by Betty Ferreira, founder and principal consultant of ReStructure Consulting, this session will provide attendees with more confidence in reading and analyzing internal financial statements. Bring a copy of your internal budget/financial statements to compare with best practice formats and learn how to instantly improve their functionality.
The Grow workshop will include:
- Interactive presentations and quizzes
- Sample worksheets
At the end of the workshop, you will:
- Gain a better understanding of OTF Investment Strategy
- Learn to identify the key components of a competitive Grow project
- Understand the Grow application process
- Our venue is fully wheelchair accessible
- Registration is limited to two people per organization (each person must register separately)
- If you register less than 48 hours before the session (and less than 72 hours before a Monday session), we will do our best to accommodate:
- Special meal requests for lunch
- Accessibility or accommodation needs
- Check-in and networking starts at 9:00 a.m. and the session begins at 9:30 a.m.
- We encourage you to prepare for this session by reviewing What We Fund and Grow Grants on our website.
Please contact our Support Centre at 1 800 263-2887 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
**Evaluation Planning is an important element of a competitive Grow application. Watching these great videos on Evaluation before attending the Grow Workshop is highly recommended:
Grow Investment Stream deadlines:
Organization registration deadline - April 25, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. ET.
Grant application deadline - May 16, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. ET.
Looking forward to seeing you!
See our social media accounts for regular updates about workshops, webinars and more: