- Active People
- Connected People
- Green People
- Inspired People
- Promising Young People
- Prosperous People
- Seed Investment Stream
- Seed Application
- Seed Assessment
- Seed Financial Workbook Instructions
- Seed Grantee Orientation
- Is my Project a Good Fit for the Grow Investment Stream (video)
- The building blocks of a Grow Application
- Top reasons Grow applications
don’t move forward
- Deep Dive into the Grow Workbook
- Grow Grantee Orientation
- Evaluating your Grow Grant
- Collaborative Agreement tip sheet: Questions to consider before entering a collaborative agreement with other organizations applying for OTF funding.
Please note that the links below are not an endorsement by OTF of their contents.
- Ontario Building Code (Ontario Building code overview, fact sheets, etc.)
- Building Regulation Hot Topics (Building regulation overviews and fact sheets)
- Ontario Building Code Act (Law and regulations)
- Accessibility Amendments to Ontario’s Building Code
- National Model Construction Codes and Guides (for First Nations)
- Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) (Law and regulations)
- Guide to the AODA (AODA Alliance)
- Accessibility and the Built Environment (Standards for design of public spaces)
- Barrier-Free Design Consultation (March of Dimes)
- Guidelines for Barrier-free Design of Ontario Government Facilities
- A guide to the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation
Below you will find a list of current resources of interest to the nonprofit sector in Ontario.
- CIW Ontario Report - Canadian Index of Wellbeing
- VitalSigns Reports - Community Foundations of Canada
- Social Planning Council Ontario Landscape Report
- Evolving the Competitive Edge: Rural Community Engagement – Economic Development Council of Ontario
- Municipal Data
- Canadian Council on Social Development
- Community Data Program
- Imagine Canada's Standards Program offers a Canada-wide set of shared standards for charities and nonprofits designed to strengthen sector capacity in five fundamental areas: governance, financial accountability, fundraising, staff management and volunteer involvement.
- Ministry of the Attorney General - Not-for-Profit Incorporator's Handbook - The purpose of this Handbook is to provide both the layman and the professional with some general information on the nature of a not-for-profit corporation and guidelines on how to incorporate such a corporation.
- SPARK Ontario - Linking volunteers and nonprofits.
Know of a good resource related to Ontario’s nonprofit sector, but don’t see it here? Send our Support Centre an email firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to the resource, and we’ll consider adding it.