Notice of Collection
As an agency of the Government of Ontario, OTF has information practices that are consistent with the province’s Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FIPPA).
For more details on what this means for you, read the full Notice of Collection (pdf).
Learn more about the YOF:
- Learn about the Youth Opportunities Fund
- YOF Program Guidelines
- YOF Granting Framework
- About the Strategic Collaborations Stream
- About the Grassroots Innovation Stream
- Grassroots Innovation Stream Video
YOF Application Tools
Review resources relevant to submitting an application to the YOF:
- Strategic Collaborations EOI Tools
- Grassroots Innovation EOI Tools
- Working with an Organizational Mentor
- Organizational Mentor Agreement
Here are some links to provincial initiatives and recent reports that inform the intent, spirit and desired outcomes of the Youth Opportunities Fund. These documents are excellent resources for any community organization or young leaders interested in applying to the YOF:
- The YOF is an initiative of Ontario’s Youth Action Plan which in turn is grounded in the research and recommendations of the report on the Review of the Roots of Youth Violence.
- The YOF guided by the priority outcomes for youth identified in Stepping Up: A Strategic Framework to Help Ontario’s Youth Succeed.
- The YOF is based on a model of positive youth development outlined in Stepping Stones: A Resource on Youth Development
YOF Grant Review Committee
A volunteer Grant Review Committee (GRC) reviews all applications. The YOF GRC consists of 16 volunteers who are publicly appointed Ontario residents and who reflect the diversity of communities and populations served by the YOF program. Committee members are committed to advancing the well-being of young people facing multiple barriers.