Enhancing people’s economic wellbeing
People’s economic security improves when the risks of poverty are reduced and their economic opportunities are enhanced, especially for those most vulnerable. When people’s basic needs are met, they are in a better position to succeed.
- Read more about Prosperous People (pdf)
- Where applicable, Grant Results have associated metrics and standardized survey tools (pdf)
- Report from Cycle 1 - Fall 2015 (pdf)
- Report from Cycle 2 - Spring 2016 (pdf)
- Report from Cycles 3 and 4 - Summer 2016 (pdf)
- Report from Cycles 5 and 6 - Winter 2017 (pdf)