Ontario Trillium Foundation Launches New Evaluation E-Learning Course
In an effort to provide greater support to nonprofit organizations, the Ontario Trillium Foundation developed a free online course for anyone that wants to learn more about evaluation. We developed this course because we feel that engaging in an evaluation can be an important tool to help organizations learn about what’s working well within their programs or services and what could be improved, and ultimately to help grow their impact.
If you’re new to evaluation, this course will introduce you to the overall lifecycle of an evaluation, starting from planning all the way through to sharing your results. We’ve also added helpful tips, a more in depth look at certain aspects, as well as links to additional resources for those of you that are already somewhat familiar with evaluation.
This four-part course will answer the following questions:
- How can evaluation help your organization?
- How do you create an evaluation plan?
- What are some of the ways you can collect data?
- What are the best ways to analyze your data?
- How do you develop recommendations based on your evaluation findings?
- How do you effectively document and communicate your findings?
Curious to learn how evaluation can help your organization? Find the answer in our free online course.