The Ontario Trillium Foundation (OTF) is one of the largest granting foundations in Canada and its strategic investments support programs and projects that we know contribute to community wellbeing across Ontario.
Working with OTF offers the opportunity to contribute to social change, while working in an ever-evolving and open environment that promotes inclusivity and diversity. We are a team of high-performing, passionate, agile, life-long learners, who are just as ready for a challenge as we are ready to have fun. Come and join us!
We have an exciting new position for a Bilingual Executive Assistant who will provide high-level administrative assistance and support to the Vice-President, Talent and Corporate Services and the Vice-President, Public Affairs. The incumbent will be the contact person representing the VPs for internal and external stakeholders, including clients, government, other agencies, volunteers and the general public.
The incumbent will have strong bilingual (English/French) written and verbal communication skills and have the ability to work independently on projects of varying complexity, executing strong organizational and time management skills. In this position, the incumbent must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and highly confidential matters with discretion. Other duties for this position include administrative support, calendar management, travel logistics, expense reporting and meeting coordination. The incumbent must be able to develop positive relationships with a wide range of staff, as this position evolves in a highly collaborative environment and must have some project management skills as responsibilities include ensuring that team plans are executed and on track. Conveying confidence and showing ability to take initiatives and to adapt to changing priorities in supporting two senior executives are also a must.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and interpersonal skills to succeed in a highly interdependent team environment
- A high degree of independent judgement and discretion to execute all responsibilities in a proactive and timely manner
- Knowledge of, and demonstrated ability in, the organization’s core competencies including accountability, agility, excellence
- A “digital first” mindset to enable efficient business processes through the use of technology
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of information
- Attention to detail to ensure the accuracy of data
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Bilingualism (English/French) is required
- Two years’ post-secondary education and 5 years senior office administration experience or an acceptable equivalence in education and experience
- Fully bilingual, English/French
- Expert level knowledge of MS Office Applications: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Please APPLY HERE
The closing date for this posting is January 20, 2017
For more information please visit our website at: www.otf.ca
OTF is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.