Applying for an OTF Capital grant? Join us for a workshop in Hamilton!
You are invited to a two-and-a-half hour workshop presented by the Ontario Trillium Foundation (OTF) that focuses on OTF’s popular Capital Investment Stream.
If your organization is planning a project to improve your community space with a capital improvement (such as a renovation, new building, equipment purchase, etc.), then this workshop is for you! This workshop will offer concrete ways to build an effective Capital project and a strong OTF application “from the ground up”. The deadline for the Capital Investment Stream is October 25, 2017 at 5 p.m. ET, and if you plan on applying, be sure to register your organization with OTF by October 4, 2017 at 5 p.m. ET.
SIGN UP TODAY!
• Registration is limited to three people per organization. Each person must register online separately.
• If your plans change and you cannot attend, please let us know so that we can give your spot to other interested participants.
• Light refreshments will be available. If you have dietary restrictions or allergies, please let us know.
• Although we will do our best to accommodate special meal requests and/or accessibility or other needs, we may not be able to meet your needs if you register less than 72 hours prior to the start of the session.
• Our venue is fully wheelchair accessible.
We look forward to seeing you, and please do share news of this event in your community and with your networks!