Applying for a Local Poverty Reduction Fund (LPRF) grant? Join us in Orangeville!
The Ontario Trillium Foundation (OTF) will be holding Local Poverty Reduction Fund (LPRF) information sessions across Ontario in May and June 2017.
Objectives of the session:
• Learn more about the Fund
• Learn how to apply for LPRF funding and about the different supports available from the LPRF team
• Meet and network with other groups working on poverty reduction
• Share your ideas, ask questions and consult with a LPRF Program Manager
Who should attend?
• not-for-profit corporations
• registered charities
• broader public sector organizations such as school boards
• universities and colleges
• municipal governments and district social service administration boards
• Indigenous communities and Indigenous-led organizations
We encourage you to prepare for the information session by reviewing the LPRF 2017 Call for Proposals Application Guide, and related resources on our website.
Register today. Spaces are limited.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Please note, if you also plan on attending an OTF Grow information session on the same day, you must register separately for the LPRF session.